Monday, November 24, 2014

Changes

With the coming of Warlords of Draenor, as well as some changes going on in my World of Warcraft guild and my Dungeons & Dragons group, I've decided to change some things around. Previously I ran two separate websites, one blog that was about gaming in general, and another blog that was specifically geared toward hunter pets. I have since migrated all of my hunter pet pals over to the Insanitarium, as well as the other posts about general gaming.


Starting forward this blog will be about all of my gaming, technology, and general nerd culture writings and rantings. I've also updated the website layout, and will be changing a few things aesthetically to the blog. The only real difference is that I'll be adding more content, and I will be adding easier ways to find the specific content that any reader so I may, or may not, have will want to find. 

If I have amy regular readers, then I hope this change will help simplify things. It certainly is going to simplify things for me, because now only have one blog the post two rather than three.

0 comments:

Post a Comment